Welcome to the Minchinhampton Parish website
Minchinhampton Parish Council - working for Amberley, Box, Brimscombe and Minchinhampton
Latest News:The cows are out!. Please extra vigilant when driving across the commons and take particular care at the two accident blackspots, one near Park Corner and the other near Crane Quarry (between Tom Long's Post and Bownham). The Hayward, Mark Dawkins, is on call 24 hours a day when the cows are out, if you see an animal in distress he can be contacted on 07973326772 or on 01453 762054.
- The Parish Council - About the Parish Council
- Contact the Parish Office - How to contact Minchinhampton Parish Council
- County & District Councils - County & District Councils
- MEPS and MPs - A brief overview and contact details
- Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- News Page - News
- Tom Long's Post - News from the Parish Council and Community
- Directory Business & Clubs - Contacts: local businesses and societies.
- Local Information - Local Information, including services, charities and walks
- Events - Upcoming events.
- Tourism - Welcome to visitors
- Photo Album - Photographs of events in the parish
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.