Welcome to the Minchinhampton Parish website
Minchinhampton Parish Council - working for Amberley, Box, Brimscombe and Minchinhampton
|LATEST: Job Vacancy: An assistant to the clerk of this council is required from September 2015. The job is part-time for a total of 43 hours a month, all year round. Office experience is essential. Knowledge of desk top publishing would be an advantage. Please contact 01453 731186 to find out more.|
- The Parish Council - About the Parish Council
- Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Contact the Parish Office - How to contact Minchinhampton Parish Council
- Meetings Paperwork - Here you will begin to find reports and other documents placed before the various council meetings
- MEPS and MPs - A brief overview and contact details
- County & District Councils - County & District Councils
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- Tom Long's Post - News from the Parish Council and Community
- News Page - News
- Directory Business & Clubs - Contacts: local businesses and societies.
- Local Information - Local Information, including services, charities and walks
- Events - Upcoming events.
- Tourism - Welcome to visitors
- Photo Album - Photographs of events in the parish
- Council Documents - Here you will find (eventually) the main documents that underpin and guide the council's work
- Council Policies - The council currently has a Policies Review Working Party which is gradually working through all policies and recommending d versions to be adopted by the full council.
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.