Rodborough is a parish of contrasts – from the industry of Dudbridge
to the natural beauty of Rodborough Common, from the bustling A46 Bath Road to the tranquillity of Bagpath and Swells Hill.
Within that, there are around 2,300 households.
The parish has 2 churches, 2 schools, 4 pubs, a large hotel, a Community Hall,
and most important to many residents, the Winstones Ice Cream Factory
|Parish Council Office - Opening Hours 9am - 12 noon Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays excluding Bank holidays. Tel: 01453 762686 Our Email system is currently down - please call the office if you have any urgent queries.|
- Your Parish Council - Your Parish Council
- News - New items
- Rodborough Community Hall - Rodborough Community Hall
- Events - Whats on in Rodborough
- Planning applications - View planning applications within the Rodborough area
- Report It - Report a problem
- Useful links - Website links to other sites in and around Rodborough
- Health Services - Health Services
- Contact the Clerk - Contact the Clerk
- Transport - Public transport information
- Parish magazine - Read the latest edition of the Commoner
- Clubs and societies - Join a club
- Grants - Grants
- Photo Gallery - Photographs
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.