Welcome to the Slimbridge website
This website is for and about the Parish of Slimbridge in Gloucestershire.
|Sadly the Hut and ensemble is no more but it's still a talking point and raises a smile. And if nothing else it raised awareness of the Gloucestershire Flag. And for anyone who's interested the Flag is the Severn Cross “The green is representative of our rural county, the blue the River Severn and the yellow Cotswold Stone.” and is seen in full on the left of this page...... Interested in writing a blog? We're looking for a few people, young, old whatever who could write a few lines weekly monthly or whenever about what's happening in the Parish. See What's New for more info!|
- What's New!! - Parish News
- About Us - All about Slimbridge Parish
- Accounts - Year end accounts
- Agendas, Minutes & Meetings - A list of meetings, minutes and other useful info.
- Annual Reports - Annual Reports
- Being a Parish Councillor - Being a Parish Councillor
- Contact - How to get in touch.
- Events-Clubs-Links-Download - Links to Events, Clubs, Businesses etc.
- History - A short introduction to the parish, from past to present.
- How To Get To.... - links to places on google maps
- Know your Councillors - Details of your local representatives
- Newsletters - Parish newsletters
- Parish Council blog - Parish Council blog
- Parish Planning - Recent planning proposals and opportunities for comment.
- Parish Plans - Slimbridge Parish Plans have been prepared to set priorities and provide evidence to support any requests for support
- Photo Gallery - Photos taken around the Parish
- Policies - Policies
- Slimbridge Cemetery - Slimbridge Cemetery
- Slimbridge Playing Field - Slimbridge Playing Field
- Starter Homes Story - The story so far
- Village Agent - Agent's Reports
- Village Hall - Information about our Village Hall
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.